Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It has been a while....

As you can see, I haven't been doing anything with this blog for the last 9 months, but that is going to change.  I have been inspired by seeing friends and neighbors setting up blogs, and I am excited to follow suit.  I originally felt as though we didn't have much going on that was worth sharing with anyone, but it is important to appreciate the small joys that we do have.  I am technologically challenged, so it may take me a while to really blog efficiently, but have patience and enjoy your glimpse into our world. - Amy

2 comments:

michele said...

Congrats on getting started on your blog!! It looks great. I think you will find that the 'everyday' moments are the most interesting and funny moments in our lives anyway. Cute neighbors we have.

aj said...

This looks great. It is so fun to see those pictures. Yay 21st Century! Technology is amazing.