Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


We celebrated the beginning of my Dad's 60th year on Sunday.  Here are just a few things I admire about him.

 - His strength.  When I was young I was aware of his physical strength. Now notice the strength of his soul.
- His sacrifice.  When I was young I thought that all dentists  only worked 3 days a week.  Now I understand that he made a choice to spend more time with his family and less time making money.
- His love.  I have always known that I was loved, and that has made all the difference.

2 comments:

janet said...

You are loved...You are lovely...kind and true words for a good Dad. Love you

Elizabeth Checchio said...

OK, so you had to beat me out and write the sweetest things about Dad! I loved it, I am just jealous I didn't write it. I guess I can just say Ditto.