Friday, August 15, 2008

7th Grade


(the shoes he had to have)

Today is the first day of 7th grade for Trace.  I know it seems weird to start school on a Friday, but they have just the 7th graders go so that they are able to navigate their way throughout the school without the 8th and 9th graders.  Trace is excited and a little nervous about having to switch classes.  I am looking forward to the report this afternoon.  I know he is going to have a great year!  I can't believe he is in Jr. High, it's true - it goes by so fast...

3 comments:

janet said...

He is such a good looking young man! I have been thinking about him all day. I know he will have a great year...too smart, too cute, too good, too nice, too friendly, too wonderful...for it to be otherwise.

Jen said...

crazy exciting! i love that he's all dressed to the 9's!

Alison said...

What a good looking kid!! I think it is a great idea to have the 7th graders start ahead of the other kids. I'm betting a very wise mom suggested that at some point...