Friday, August 1, 2008

9 weeks..and I don't mean pregnant!!!


Some of you may know and I'm sure most of you don't care, that I have been doing a boot camp for the last 9 weeks.  I have lost about 12 (which really means 11.5) pounds and 11.25 inches.  Although I complain and whine (sorry Shilea & Tracy) I really do love it.  I work out Monday - Friday from 6 - 7 am. and then I keep my calories between 1400-1600.  I have had a few bad days of eating but for the most part I have stayed focused and mildly annoying about my eating habits. I bought a food scale, my husband rolled his eyes too, and I measure everything that I eat.  It has been a real eye opener - I must have been eating about twice as much before. My goal is to have Kelly Ripa arms someday.  I am posting this so that a year from now I can motivate myself to get on the ball again.  Who knows how long I can keep this up, only 91 days until holiday season starts!?

4 comments:

Jen said...

good for you!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Way to go!!!!!! So you mean my current weight loss plan of no exercise and excessive sweets won't make me lose weight? I wondered what I was doing wrong. Great job, you should be very proud!

janet said...

"You can do difficult things!" You are my inspiration...tomorrow I will begin...

Alison said...

Those are awesome results. Congrats!!!