Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween






Our holiday started Sunday night with pumpkin carving.  Here's a little known fact about me - I love to carve pumpkins.  It is the one artistic thing I enjoy doing.  Wednesday the kids went to the Ward carnival with the Mortensens, I was home sick, yuck. Friday began with the elementary school costume parade, then trick-0r-treating at Omniture, and finally neighborhood trick-or-treating.  The kids came home with quite a haul.  I'll give them a few days to enjoy it and then offer to buy their candy for a nominal fee.  They usually go for it.  No more wrappers on the floor and no more cheating on my diet!

3 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Trace scared me when I opened the door.....that is a good make up job!! Creepy, stringy beard too!

Elizabeth Checchio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Checchio said...

First of all Trace is frightening! And the other two are adorable. I had no idea you liked carving pumpkins. I guess I should have known seeing how they turned out. They put my pumpkins to shame.
On a funny note, James says punkins....isn't that wierd.