Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hill Air Force Base Open House


Click on this picture & see the pilot




This past weekend we attended the HFB Open House. It was tremendous! You get to see, sit, and walk through the most amazing airplanes and helicopters. All sorts of airplanes were putting on incredible shows and death defying tricks. Our favorite was the Thunderbirds Show. It makes me so nervous as they fly so close together and pass each other. The traffic getting home was not fun, but was made a little better with a stop at Red Lobster (the kids favorite) for dinner. We are so grateful to all of those who sacrifice so much to keep us safe and free!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish that we had gone to the air show. It looks like you guys had fun. I hear that they have a museum at the air base. We should take the kids this summer. Or maybe I should just take my kids since we didn't go to the air show. Your kids might be all air based out!