Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My latest obsession

This is a picture of The Gosselin Family.  They have a program on TLC Monday nights about their lives, it is called Jon & Kate plus 8.  They couldn't get pregnant on their own so they had fertility treatments.  The first time they had a set of twin girls.  A few years later Kate really wanted to know what it would be like to just have one baby, but instead with fertility treatments ended up with 6 (3 boys and 3 girls).  Can you imagine?! Taylor Rose and I love watching it, I can even get Bill to semi- watch it as long as he has work to do on his lap top.  It is amazing to watch how they are able to do anything.  On next week's episode they are skiing at the Canyons Resort in Park City. I haven't even taken my 3 kids skiing because it can seem overwhelming.  I am such a wimp! Anyway, this show really makes me appreciate what it means to be a mother, whether you have 8 kids or only 1, we all are doing the best we can.  It also really makes me laugh.

1 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

How is that possible!!! I don't get anything done and I have one (maybe that has something to do with amount of time I spend blogging) but seriously 8 kids, I would go mad! I will have to check it out and pick up some tips.