Thursday, March 6, 2008

A usual week


I know I haven't posted in a while but nothing is really going on.  Bill is out of town and the kids are doing well.  I have been:
Helping my husband pack
Volunteering in the school 2 hrs this week.
Doing about 2 loads of laundry a day (although my clean baskets are full)
Homework including a oral book report & poster for Taylor
Carpooling & Play dates
Bathing both dogs
Vacuuming, dusting, & cleaning bathrooms
Grocery shopping at Costco (only 1 trip this week)
Primary Presidency Meeting
ETC.....
And trying to enjoy every minute!

2 comments:

janet said...

Yea, a new posting, and my favorite James Christensen picture...beautiful. Well, that is a good week, a week of everyday small things. A favoite scripture in D&C..."out of small things proceedeth that which is great". You are doing a great work in those everyday small things. Love to you. xoxoxoxo

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Great picture to go along with the post. This makes me laugh at my email earlier asking if you were going to add anything to you repitiore. HA HA! I don't know how you do it. I can't even get myself off the computer to make myself lunch....are we really related?