Thursday, February 21, 2008

A rare sight...

This is truly an anomaly, no dirty laundry in the upper baskets, but even more astounding no clean laundry in the lower baskets!    Bill sometimes wonders why we ever invested in closet organizers or dressers, the kids usually select their clothing from the clean piles in their laundry baskets.  NOT TODAY!!  In my life laundry and dishes are as sure as death and taxes. ( although I could always demand that we join a nudist colony and only eat on paper plates with plastic utensils) I just thought I would share this brief moment of accomplishment with you, in two hours the laundry will start again as everyone gets in the bath.  It was good while it lasted... 

2 comments:

janet said...

It is a beautiful sight that any mother would appreciate.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

congratulations! James would be jealous he is in charge of the laundry and often says that it seems neverending. I am jealous of the system and organization...how fabulous is that! It is inspiring me to think of one of my own. love you