I was tagged by my sister that I had to list 10 lesser known things about myself, here goes:
1. I love talk radio especially when it comes to politics. I think I count it as my adult conversation for the day.
2. I hate cottage cheese - it's a texture thing.
3. I love clean sheets! I would put new sheets on my bed everyday if I could.
4. New socks are also a favorite of mine.
5. I have really large big toes. When we were first married Bill offered to paint my toenails, but said he needed a paint roller to do my big toe nail.
6. I have a mole on my face that a hair grows out of - I know GROSS! Taylor Rose loves it though and is always disappointed when I pluck it - I know WEIRD!
7. I have never received a speeding ticket. (knock on wood)
8. Everything in my day is scheduled by the clock in my head. Like now - I have given myself 15 minutes to finish this post.
9. The first thing I wash in the shower is my hair. Bill thinks this is weird because he washes his body first and his hair last. What do you do?
10. I would go back and grow up all over again. I had/have a really great life!
All done with 2 minutes to spare!