Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Jazz game = a night alone

   Bill called at around 6 last night to tell me he was given the company seats for the Jazz game that night.  But darn it all there were only 4 tickets!  I sacrificed my ticket and he took the kids by himself. Apparently a lot of women seemed to be taking notice of my handsome husband.  I think it is because he is sooo HOT, but he thinks it was because they thought he was a single Dad who had his kids for the night and they were taking pity on him.  Anyway, the kids had a great time.  The seats are on the 4th row, center court and you get all the nachos, soda, and popcorn you can eat so there was enough to keep them entertained.  Even the team's mascot made an appearance right next to where they were sitting. Sadly I was "stuck" in a nice quiet, clean house, with my Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches and Dancing with the Stars.  I wonder when he will get the tickets again....





0 comments: