Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

It was Bill's 37th birthday yesterday!  We love him very much.  I thought it would be fun to share some lesser known facts about my husband.  

1. His silverware must consist of a large fork and a small spoon.

2.  He is deathly afraid of spiders.  All spider disposal is handled by me or the kids.

3.  He prefers the food on his plate not to touch.

4. All gifts must be wrapped WITH a bow.

5. His music collection includes everything from Barbara Striesand to Alice in Chains.

6. He eats at all hours of the night and leaves behind the crumbs.

7. He cries when he watches a sappy movie on an airplane - he insists it's the elevation.

8. One can only refer to his maturing hair color as extra shiny.

9. He can spend hours shopping the clearance endcaps at Target.

10. An actor's portrayal of a dry heave is a guaranteed laugh!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Happy Birthday Bill! I am so bad at birthdays (as I am sure you have noticed over the past 26 years) I love the pic of the fam, Trace didn't seem too shy in this one! love you!

janet said...

Happy Birthday Bill!! We love you. Wow...37...