Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tate!

Presents!
Blowing out candles on a pumpkin pie
Tate & friends at Jump On It
My very talented neighbor Stephanie decorated this cake for me

I know this is long overdue, but I had to wait for Bill to be available to teach me how to upload the pictures to the computer from the new camera.  Anyway, on Friday Tate had a great "friend" birthday party at Jump On It - a place full of connected trampolines to jump on.  The kids seemed to have a great time.  On Sunday we had a birthday with Grandma, Grandpa, Joey and Chris.  They came down for dinner and pumpkin pie.  Finally on Monday night, we had an official present opening for family home evening.  His official birthday was on Tuesday. He brought laffy taffy sticks for his classmates and presented his class with a new book to celebrate.  We are so lucky to have Tate in our family.  He is a such a good boy, very kind and loving, and can always make us laugh.  We love you Tate!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Happy Birthday! I love the cake. She did a great job, that takes a ton of time, and hand strength...all that squeezing.
I love the whole idea too, I bet they were exhausted afterwards. :)