Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to ME!

My Favorite Piece!
The view from the family room

The view from the entryway

So back in September I was shopping with my very good friend Kelly at Taipan Imports, when we came across the perfect Christmas tree for me.  After a 15 minute conversation, I had committed to buying the tree, the ornaments, and hiring the two very talented women who had designed and decorated the tree in the store to come to my home to replicate it.   I am very fortunate to have a great husband who loves Christmas and was willing to let me spend a ridiculous amount of money on this endeavor.  I am thrilled with the final result!  It may be up until Valentine's Day! 

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your tree! That is exactly the kind of tree I want. A tall skinny one packed filled with big decorations. Awesome! I'm excited for you and your new Christmas present!

janet said...

It is so fun, full, and fantastic! It is a tree that calls for a grand celebration. Can't wait to see it in person. Love you.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I LOVE your tree. It is so fanciful, and fun. I love some of the sizes of the ornaments. I can't wait to see it when we come, I promise to keep Miles away from it :)

♥ Michele ♥ said...

The tree is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the bright, fun and festive colors. What a nice husband you have!!

Paige said...

So do you move a chair into the entry way, have a seat and just stare at it? :) I know I would. It's fun to see how all that stuff actually fit on the tree. You know, the stuff I looked at in the storage room and said "how is that going to go on the tree?" Looks great! I love the squigglies at the top.

Alison said...

It is a gorgeous tree!!! You have such a good friend to help you shop like that!

Kelly Mower said...

These pictures just don't do it justice. Boy does it sparkle and it is so much fun! Amy, you deserve it!

Kelly (are you impressed to see me at your blog?)