Friday, December 11, 2009

Look what I found...


and I am not talking about the dime. It's the hair next to the dime that I am referring too. No it isn't an eyelash and I didn't find it in my food. I found it on my FACE, on my right cheek. Not growing out of a mole or anything. ( which I do have on my left cheek) Just a random MAN whisker!!!! I have become religious about waxing my eyebrows & mustache, as I like to say erasing my Italian Heritage, but apparently now I have to do whisker checks on my whole face. Here is another thing - I have been having the hardest time with underground pimples lately too!! Is this what 35 is? It's like I'm trapped in between PUBERTY & MENOPAUSE...UGH!!
Well all I really know for sure is that if I were to slip into a coma Bill would have to hire someone to come wash & wax my face or I could be mistaken for an adolescent boy trying to grow a mustache & beard!

9 comments:

Alison said...

If I could vote for the best blog post of the month, I would vote for this one!

You just made shopping for you so much easier...

Stephanie said...

Too funny Amy! I'm sorry to tell you that NO, Its not a 35 thing!

J Shepherd Family said...

Amy, you make me laugh! Stephanie's right, that is too funny!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

O my goodness! what are we supposed to do! Is this what I have to look forward to? At least you didn't inherit Dad's varicose viens like I did ;-)I love that it really is as big as the dime, its like they grow two inches in the middle of the night and are hiding under the skin until then.

♥ Michele ♥ said...

I am laughing so hard!!! I am right there with you sista!! Maybe we can make a coma pact, if I'm in one, you can come and take care of my beard and if you are in one I will take care of yours!! We will have each other's 'back' so to speak. Oh......I hope we don't start growing hair there too!!

Jen said...

oh! goodness! Well, for the underground pimples, you could try avoiding dairy. As far as the hair goes? If you find one growing - go have it electrocuted! Kills the follicle forever! (You may want to try laser removal for the mustache- it's permanent & only gets rid of the dark hairs, unlike waxing where it can get shiny.)
I hope my gray hair is the only curse I have as I grow older!

Shilea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shilea said...

You're way too funny Amy! I just can't understand how it got so long. I thought my facial hairs were bad...
Holy Cow! :)

Annalise said...

LOL! So glad to know I'm not the only one with these issues. :)