Sunday, July 13, 2008

Move over Jonas Brothers!

The next family band to hit the airwaves will be the T-Bills!!  Yesterday Bill and Trace went to Home Depot to buy fertilizer and came home with Rockband from Walmart.   Needless to say everyone is having a great time living out their rockstar fantasy.  This is how we spent our Sunday afternoon.  I'm not quite sure that it is in the realm of keeping the Sabbath day holy, but one of the songs is by the the band Black Sabbath - that should count, right?






5 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

That clip is hilarious!! Tom and I just got done watching the whole thing and I could not stop laughing! We know who to enter into the next ward talent show. Ozzy Ingram himself! I love the rock star hair. Rock on!

janet said...

You can certainly see who is having the most fun! I think Bill might have had this talent under a bushel. I love it! Next we need to have Bill film Amy!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I am so jealous, it looks like you were having a last. I love have Bill looked like such a rock star...all disheveled and loose. Good times...Can't wait to see you wailing on the next video clip!

Jen said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I still remember my first rock conversation with Bill about "The Ryche." Ah, gotta love rock & roll!

lara said...

I had to change myself I laughed so hard!